Noah is heading to San Jose, CA today for his 4th ear surgery. Tomorrow he will undergo Stage 3 of his total ear reconstruction on his left ear. Up to this point, Noah's new ears have been attached to his head. During the next 2 surgeries, Dr. Brent will cut around the back portion of the ear to lift it from his head. He will then take skin grafts from his leg and put them on the underside of his ears. This will require an overnight stay in the hospital and a post-op visit a week later. So Noah will be in California for a week and a half this time. I will post updates as I get them tomorrow. Please pray for Noah tomorrow and over the next week and a half.
In other Noah News, he is off to a great start in 2011. He made STRAIGHT A's on his report card again. I will post some pictures soon of everything he's been up to.
No comments:
Post a Comment